Effective Date: April 11, 2016
Updated August 10, 2020
Thank you for your interest in FedCattleExchange.com. We respect the privacy of our users when they use our websites, mobile and other online applications and products and services (collectively, the "FedCattleExchange Sites" or “Sites”). By using FedCattleExchange Sites, you consent to the use of your information and information about you in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
When we refer to FedCattleExchange within this Privacy Statement, we are referring to FedCattleExchange. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through the FedCattleExchange Sites and does not describe the collection, use and disclosure practices of any of our corporate affiliates or third parties. For information on the collection, use and disclosure practices of any company with whom you are doing business, whether or not affiliated with FedCattleExchange, please review their privacy policies.
Services offered by FedCattleExchange.com are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide.
We may collect information that you choose to provide on the FedCattleExchange.com or our other Sites in a variety of ways, such as when you:
1. Register for one of our products or services. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, Social Security Number or Tax ID and credit information;
2. Express an interest in using our technology;
3. Participate in chats, web forums or other interactive sessions;
4. Provide payment information for one of our products or services;
Some information regarding your use of the Sites may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
1. Your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used;
2. Date and time you access the Site and pages you visit and the address of that website;
3. Email you open and links you click on within those email; and
4. Your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
Data Technologies. Various technologies are used to automatically collect information, such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as "Data Technologies". "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. "Local shared objects," sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
One or more Data Technologies may be used on our Sites and other websites and mobile applications (that may not be our Sites) by us, by another party on our behalf, or by third parties in accordance with their privacy policies. Data Technologies may be used by us and others, on our behalf and on their own behalf, to transmit information to you or about you and connect information about you from different sources, websites, devices, and mobile applications.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
1. For everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
2. To evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
3. To diagnose and address technical and service problems;
4. To comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
5. To contact you via telephone, email, text or chat.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
1. Parent Company. We may share information about you, including personal information, with our parent company, Central Stockyards, LLC.
2. Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide some services offered through or in connection with our Sites on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
3. Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
a. Protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of Central Stockyards, LLC and our affiliates;
b. Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the Sites;
c. Protect against fraud or security breaches of website; or
d. Comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
1. You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that might impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
2. You have a number of choices regarding certain Data Technologies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser's setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies and disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or opting out at Evidon.com or the website of the technology provider. If you choose to decline cookies or similar technologies, however, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
If you choose to visit our Sites, your visit and any dispute regarding privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Licensing & User Agreement, including limitations on damages and application of the law and venue of the state of Oklahoma.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. We will provide you with additional notice of material changes by posting notice of the changes for thirty (30) days before we implement those changes.
How to Contact Us.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us.